Header Ads

How to Repair Memory Card/USB Pen Drive “You need to format before use”

When I am going to open my Memory Card/USB Pen Drive it asking me to “You need to format the disk in drive before you can use it” but I really don’t want to format my drive, because I have very important data in USB. Until I will not format, the USB Pen drive will not open but I will loss my all data, so what to do now. OK there is very small software for this… findandmount.com… Just download and install into your pc or laptop. Corrupted


Download software "findandmount"


1. After install open it, select and right click on your USB and click on “Scan”


2. Select the “Thorough Scan” and click on “Scan” and wait.
3. After scan it will show the partitions, if you got more than one partition its better to check both.
4. Now right click on partition and click on “Mount As” and give device letter like j,k,l,m,n….. and click on “ok”


Search Tags:  repair memory card, repair memory card without format, repair pendrive without format, repair corrupt memory without data loss, repair corrupt pendrive without data loss, memory problem fix, pendrive format problem fix.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.